– The personal data we will collect
– Use of the collected data
– Who has access to the collected data
– The rights of site users
The personal data must be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), to be incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form which allows the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are treated; personal data may be retained for longer periods in so far as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (restriction of retention);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Treatment is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;the processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the controller;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal data we collect:
Automatically collected data
We do not collect any data automatically on our site.
Non-automatic data collection
We collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First and last name
- Phone number
These data are collected using the following methods:
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
This data is not used
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization any user data that is reasonably necessary to achieve the objectives set out in this policy.
We do not share user data with third parties.
We will not sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if it is required for any judicial proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to potential buyers or purchasers of that company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow any hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
User data will be retained indefinitely, as required.
How we protect your personal data
All data stored in our system is securely stored and accessible only to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the termination of employment.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can sometimes be unsafe and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of users’ data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that persons under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- right of access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict treatment
- right to data portability
- right of objection
Further information on these rights can be found in Chapter 3 (Art. 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to modify, delete or challenge the collected data
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following:
03 88 92 36 43
Place Called “Grube” CHÂTENOIS – BP 20283 – 67606 SÉLESTAT CEDEX
Effective Date: May 6, 2022